WHAT TO DO IF
The Hurst Law Group has assembled a list of common questions in order to offer guidance to those in need. If you have any additional questions and would like a free case evaluation, contact us via phone or website form.
If you are arrested
- Be polite, say as little as possible and request an attorney’s representation.
- Keep it cordial retrieve the names of any witnesses and take pictures.
If you are injured
- Take photographs of the assault, injuries and property damage.
- Report the incident in full detail.
- Check to see if there is any surveillance.
- Seek medical attention and document as much as possible.
- Do not speak with anyone regarding the case.